Book a spot for the Rainbowlers’ jitney
Book a spot for a morning or afternoon jitney
Book a spot for an evening jitney
Book a game with your friends
Games at the club are set for a 2-hour duration.
Cosburn members can currently play singles, pairs, or triples games.
Book a practice session for one
Book a session with a club coach
How has bowling at Cosburn changed at the start of 2021?
Members must book a rink in advance. You can’t just show up to bowl, even if the club is not busy.
- Only current members who have signed the OLBA waiver may use a rink.
- You may book a rink for practise on your own or a game with other players. No more than six players per rink.
- Members may not bring guests to the club at this time.
- No non-member spectators.
- Bring a mask to wear in the common areas of the club.
When you arrive at the club, you’ll have to check in, which includes agreeing to the COVID-19 Declaration. You’ll find many other changes at the club, all intended to keep our members safe and healthy.
Cosburn Park weather